Vimel Dual Dash Camera with WIFI GPS Connection and 4K ULTRA HD Video
The VIM-LUXX8 is a deluxe model that holds all the features that you need for your road trips with evidence proof to gather footage and even provide surveillance for your vehicle from intrusion. Dash cameras can help to capture footage that provide scene for how an accident occurred by simply tracing it back to who caused it, there may be times where you could be blamed even when it’s not your fault and paying fines and insurance. The dash camera can also function as device that assures safety over your vehicle using AI.
Remotely Monitor LIVE using WIFI Connection via Mobile Phone
The camera uses WIFI connection for you to remotely connect to it from your mobile phone. Connecting to the dash camera allows you to wireless control the dash camera and without any problems download the footage, you no longer need to rely over a micro SD card storage. The monitoring feature can be used once you left your vehicle unguarded, with parking surveillance notifying you with a pop-up alerts.
ULTRA VIDEO Definition up to 4K Quality in Single Channel + Sony IMX33 CMOS
This dash camera does not only feature a SONY CMOS sensor but defined video footage, giving you up to 4K Video quality in a Single Channel and 1080p in Dual Channels from the main unit and the rear camera itself. The dash camera provides best quality footage yet with 2160p resolution, making it more professional especially with the wide 170 degree footage giving the whole perspective over the road from front and back.
GPS Location – Speed, Time, Speed
VIM-LUXX8 model features the Global Positioning System (GPS) for the navigation to help you monitor the more closely over your vehicle whether it’s been driven by someone you know or stolen, accessing this camera provides all the necessary detail over the location, speed, time and route history of the vehicle.
G-sensor activates from the collision detection, so vehicle or object that collides with your vehicle automatically switches on recording mode for the dash camera to record the incident, like motion detection it activates not form motion but from collision, no manual input required to begin recording this especially useful when the vehicle is parked when you’re away from it.
Built-in Super Capacitor
The built-in super capacitor replaces the issue relating to lithium batteries, in hot conditioned areas the lithium battery can be at a high risk of explosion. The environment including an Outback puts it at a risk of explosion but not with model, the super capacitor minimizes this issue so now you don’t need to worry.
- Sony Image Sensor - Record in Low Light Conditions
- HDR (High Definition Recording) - better video recording at night time
- WIFI function - access Video files wireless on your hone or watch live video
- Sony IMX33 CMOS Sensor
- Dual Camera Recording Mode: Front Camera 2160p, Rear Cam -1080P
- 170 degree lens angle lens
- GPS support- records speed, location
- 6 layers lens with Infrared Supports
- Built-in Super Capacitor
- Date/Time Stamp
- 170 Degree Viewable Lens
- G-sensor function
- Motion Detection
- Adjustable Lens
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
- Support recording start and shutdown synchronization with auto and save the video files after connect to the car power supply
- Seamless loop recording, don`t leak second
- Time Lapse Recording - Security Parking
- AUTO ON/OFF sync with engine
- Supports micro sd card, up to 128GB
- Availability: In Stock
- Model: VIM-LUXX8
- Weight: 370.00g