Protect 1206i NEW! Spy Camera Detector Hidden Bugs Wireless GSM Mobile Phone Finder Device Sweeper
This device is a counter surveillance device that can run for 10 hours continuously for your protection and safety of privacy, it detects your modern hidden bugs and spy gadgets that are placed anywhere in the surrounded areas, Bluetooth devices and WIFI based devices are also detectable easily by this gadget. Most commonly Bluetooth type bugs are undetectable by your modern RF detectors due to their low transmitted power, but thanks to this device this will no longer be an issue. This device also easily sweeps and detects 4G/3G devices which will remove any of the tapping-in or listening-in factors that contribute to your worries.
All of the hidden gadgets that you may stumble upon will be detected easier than expects especially when this device has a higher sensitivity, there are variety of reasons why you should own this Protect 1206 model as it will detect any hidden wireless devices at an ease, your family and even your business may be in danger, but it can be prevented using this bug detector. It is professional and undetectable when it comes to its practical use.
- New wide-band antenna (for ANT1 socket)
Wider coverage, particularly at lower frequencies, has made it possible to increase the detection distance of a conventional VHF/UHF bug by 2-3 times, while saving perfect sensitivity at the higher bands (GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- New Micro-Pointer microwave antenna (for ANT1/ANT2 socket)
This is the first time when an affordable RF detector gets the microwave log-periodic directed antenna supplied in the standard set. 2-4 times longer distance to all sources above 2GHz (Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, LTE High, etc.). The directionality provides easy pinpointing of a wireless source. Now you not only know that there is a Wi-Fi source, but can quickly pinpoint it
- Increased dynamic range
The bargraph now rises quickly to weak signals and increases slowly to strong signals, thus giving the opportunity to locate the source
- New Attenuator
The new algorithm widens the dynamic range even more, making the location procedure easier. Turn on the attenuator near a strong source when the bargraph lights fully and then it will drop and then increase further, therefore making it possible to locate more precisely.
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detect both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- 16-segment indicator of RF level
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level Adjustable sensitivity
- Frequency range 30—6000 MHz
- Durable duralumin case
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- High sensitivity
- Last version includes the 'CITY' antenna; allowing the device to avoid interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers etc.
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items.
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device.
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine. Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detecting of harmful emissions from the GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detecting of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
- The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the frequency range:
- Main antenna 50—6000 MHz
Antenna 2, GHz: 2.4 - 2.48
4.9 - 5.875
- Power: Two ААА batteries (2xLR03)
- without antennas, mm × mm × mm: 120×70×16
- with antennas, mm × mm × mm: 210×70×16
- Current consumption: Up to 30 mA
- Operation duration: Up to 20 hours
- Indications: Active antenna, Low battery, Mode, Identification, Attenuator, Secondary demodulation
- Frequency range: 2-12 GHz
- Type: Log-periodic array
- Model name: LPDA-12
- Dimensions: 53 x 84 x 9 mm
- Connector: SMA Male
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Detector
- 2 x battery
- Availability: In Stock
- Reward Points: 100
- Model: Protect 1206i
- Weight: 370.00g